POSITION SUMMARY: The Retail Associate is first point of contact for customers and shareholders and the public. Must present a friendly and processional image of the company, whether the interaction is over the telephone or in person, maximizing customer satisfaction with exceptional and efficient service, ensuring that each and every customer leaving the store is satisfied.
- Operation of computer based O.S. system with accuracy
- Price, order and stock merchandise
- Keep the store neat, clean, orderly, and a safe place 10 shop
- Collaboratively work as a team member lo increase the sales and profits of KIC Retail
- Assist in seasonal inventory control
- Assure back stock inventory is properly labeled and put away in the proper order
- Attend all training as appointed by Store Manager
- Demonstrate loss prevention awareness
- Follow KIC Handbook Policies and KIC Operations procedures
- Previous retail experience a plus
- Retail Associate II: Deliveries of products/purchases to individual customers and post office
Other duties as assigned.
Retail Associate I: High School Diploma or equivalent. Use of computer programs and the ability to learn KIC store specific systems. Use of credit card transactions systems or retail experience preferred. Ability to lift 45 pounds safely. Understanding of basic accounting preferred.
Retail Associate II: High School Diploma or equivalent. Experience of retail computer systems and card transaction machines required. Alaska Driver's License is required. Ability to lift 45 pounds. Basic accounting skills.
Disclaimer: This is not to be an exclusive list of all responsibilities', duties, and skills required of the person in this job. KIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KlC considers all applicants for employment without regard of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, family responsibility, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran 's status or any other legal protected status. Pursuant lo The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C, Sec. 1601 el seq., and federal contractual requirements, Kikiktagruk Inupiat Corporation, may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities lo KIC Shareholders and their Descendants. EOE/AA/M/F/DN. Candidate selected must pass a thorough background check and comply with KIC's Drug and Alcohol policy adhering to preemployment, random, post-accident and for cause testing.
Kikiktagruk Inupiat CorporationKotzebue, AK
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.