Construction Senior Project Manager
- $80,800 to $125,664 Yearly
Title: Construction Senior Project Manager
Location: Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
Midnight Sun Global Services is seeking a Senior Project Manager in the Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA area. The Senior Project Manager is (SPM) responsible for the effective and profitable management of all assigned projects. This candidate oversees overall financial performance, enforces Risk Management practices at all necessary levels, and ensures that all employees are treated justly and professionally. This candidate will be required to manage client interface, client satisfaction, contract administration, and personnel administration.
- Coordinate with estimating team to validate pricing, take-off's, labor productivity, subcontractor pricing, and quantities in project estimates.
- Lead team development to establish project budget.
- Lead team development and implementation of the project performance/execution plan.
- Lead development, implementation, and adherence to the Project CPM schedule and short-interval planning (SIP) schedules.
- Ensure timely CPM schedule maintenance and accurate SIP schedules.
- Ensure project buyout and subcontractor risk-assessment & engagement is completed timely, and in a cost-effective manner.
- Provide oversight and direction when appropriate to onsite management team to ensure efficient and budget compliant self-performed work.
- Lead team coordination on matters related to change order management.
- Coordinate with estimating team, architects, engineers, key subcontractors, and clients on matters related to design-build, design-development, value-engineering, and preconstruction.
- Lead team development of timely and accurate Cost to Date, Estimate Cost to Completed, and Estimated Cost at Completion reports.
- Oversee and supervise project progress and provide reports on schedule and budget.
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met.
- Manage the client and end user relationships at the project level.
- The SPM shall be able to be reached twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, for the purpose of responding to any urgent problem or situation encountered with regard to the contractor's projects.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Must have an Uncompromising Commitment to Safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Science, Business Management, or Construction Management; Bachelor's Degree highly desired.
- Must have at least 10 years' experience as a Senior Project Manager with JOC, SATOC, MATOC and SABER or similar multi-project/multi-discipline contracts.
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry, and the federal market.
- Very experienced in producing detailed fixed price estimates; has the ability to use RS Means or other published unit price books to produce detailed line item estimates.
- Ability to read Federal contract documents and comply with requirements.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex project blueprints/plans and specifications; to include site/civil, structural, architectural, mechanical, and electrical drawings.
- High levels of leadership and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage a team(s) on multiple projects.
- Industry standard software experience (Excel, Word, MS Project, Procore, etc.) preferred.
- Ability obtain/maintain OSHA 30 and ARC First Responder certifications.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Performance of the required job duties will be in an office environment along with visits to sites that are under construction which may include various weather.
- The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- The ability to walk terrain and surfaces that may be far or uneven.
- The ability to regularly sit, stand, walk, and talk.
- The ability to occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, squat, and reach.
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust between near and far.
Apply online at our website: https://kikiktagruk.applicantpool.com/
Disclaimer: This is not to be an exclusive list of all responsibilities', duties, and skills required of the person in this job. KIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KIC considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, family responsibility, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran's status, gender identity or any other legal protected status. Pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, Kikiktagruk Inupiat Corporation, may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to KIC Shareholders and their Descendants. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here. Successful candidate must pass, comply and adhere to KIC's Drug and Alcohol policy/testing requirements and pass a thorough background check including fingerprinting.
Kikiktagruk Inupiat CorporationTacoma, WA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.