- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kier & Wright is looking for a part-time (20 hours) motivated office assistant/runner intern for our Livermore office to work Tuesdays, Fridays, and other days as needed. This role involves administrative duties as well as duties as a courier delivering items to clients and/or offices.
- Safely, lawfully, and efficiently drive a company vehicle to make deliveries and run errands throughout the Bay Area & Central Valley.
- Filing, scanning, and archiving documents and maintaining an organized filing system.
- Answering, transferring, and directing phone calls.
- Loading and unloading files and office furnishings.
- Stocking and maintaining office areas.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- A minimum of one year of office experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook & Word).
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills/Problem-Solving skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND/OR WORKING CONDITIONS
- Prolonged periods of sitting (covering for front desk)
- Interacting with technology (computer, cellphone, etc.)
- Ability to lift and/or carry items ( up to 20 lbs.)
- Prolonged periods of standing/walking/driving (running errands)
Since 1972, Kier & Wright has provided both private and public sector clients with engineering and surveying work that is efficient, cost-effective, and forward-thinking. We offer a full range of services to support land development and redevelopment projects throughout California. Learn more about our services at kierwright.com. EEO
Kier & Wright
BusinessView all jobs at Kier & Wright