Assistant General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kientz Hall in San Anselmo is looking for an experienced Assistant General Manager to join our inspired team in providing exceptional guest and staff experience.
You'll oversee and coordinate the day to day management of the restaurant by planning, organizing, hiring, training and leading the team to achieve our expectations in guest experience, sales, costs, employee satisfaction & retention, cleanliness and sanitation.
The right candidate is a strong team player,who is good at multi tasking and who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and leading service with a hands-on style, building relationships with guests and embracing our brand of warm hospitality. The right individual takes full ownership of the role, paying close attention to details and inspiring the same in others.
- 2 years of related food, beverage and/or service management experience.
- Proven capability to lead and inspire others
- Must have the drive and stamina to work on their feet, utilizing stairs frequently and physically able to reach, bend, stoop and carry up to 40 pounds.
We are pleased to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Owner mentorship – learn from industry veterans with a lot to experience to share
- Comprehensive benefits include company sponsored medical and voluntary dental, vision and life insurance.
Who we are:
We are locals who cherish our community and the lifestyle in Marin. Our flavors are fresh and bold, drawing inspiration from the Mediterranean to Classic Americana. Our cooking is familiar, fun and approachable for the whole family. Our hospitality embraces and celebrates our community. Come as you are—for every occasion…or no occasion at all.
AddressSan Anselmo, CA
Get fresh Restaurant General Managers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.