Commercial Property Manager
Kiemle Hagood Kennewick, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for the overall operations and financial success of the properties in his/her portfolio in accordance with the terms of the management agreements and Kiemle Hagood policies, procedures and standards. In addition, the Property Manager shall assist in the management and operations of the portfolios of specified Senior Property Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Point of contact for tenant issues and service concerns; visits properties on a regular basis to ensure quality standards are met.
- Knowledgeable in the day-to-day operational aspects of the buildings mechanical systems, including but not limited to plumbing, HVAC, roof, electrical, etc.
- Obtain necessary bids for service contracts, oversee vendors and maintain owner’s and tenant’s interests in properties; good working knowledge and understanding of how contracts work.
- Assist in the development of the operating and capital budgets for specified properties.
- Review and approve monthly invoices, reconcile financial reports, and prepare monthly summary and variance reports for owners.
- Oversee facility technicians, vendor activities, and conduct performance reviews as necessary; be able to supervise and provide constructive feedback to employees under direct supervision.
- Review and update tenant manuals as needed, keep emergency procedures updated.
- Ensure compliance with lease terms by tenants, handle relations, and arbitrate disputes.
- Periodically inspect the physical condition of the buildings and grounds and develop maintenance programs; good attention to detail and ability to report issues and correct deficiencies.
- Keep Lease Coordinator and PM Assistants updated on material changes at their properties.
- Assist in the leasing and sales efforts of properties as requested by the Senior Property Manager(s).
- Good driving record with reliable transportation;
- Professional appearance;
- Computer literacy in software applications;
- Good writing and spelling skills;
- Occasional Lifting up to 50#;
- Sitting- 65%, Walking/Bending – 35%.
- 2+ years commercial property management experience or equivalent business management experience.
- Bachelor’s or AA Degree in appropriate field of study
- Proficient and experienced in communicating, both written and verbally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs;
- Good time management and prioritization skills;
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, balancing tenant needs while achieving owners’ financial goals.
Real EstateView all jobs at Kiemle Hagood