- Posted: over a month ago
Kiefer Auto Group is currently seeking a Marketing/IT Coordinator to join our team at our Corporate Headquarters in Eugene, Oregon.
This position works closely with Dealership staff and senior management in developing and maintaining digital assets (social media, email, websites etc.) throughout the organization.
JOB DESCRIPTION ● Email Blasts ○ Weekly for as many stores want them (sometimes requires reaching out to stores to remind them). ○ Utilize eLead CRM platform ○ Requires some HTML knowledge ● Content Creation ○ Develop banners, slides, and signs for various dealerships. Use these in eBlasts and on websites. ○ Requires knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite ● Update websites through various platforms ○ Communicate with GMs and Website Providers (both performance managers and support teams) to receive updates about programs and website changes. ○ Requires knowledge of web design programs and platforms ● Meetings with Vendors ○ Usually weekly meetings with vendors to ensure everything is working as intended. ● Monthly GM Meeting, presenting Digital Stats Report, Third Party Performance Report, Vehicle Photos Report, and Reviews Report. ○ Requires Microsoft Office experience ● Some IT and Computer Knowledge for assisting at the local dealerships
- Generate, edit and publish content via Dealership websites as needed.
- Creates and compiles various reports for senior management using Google docs.
- Design, update, edit and sends HTML email blasts in coordination with Dealership management.
- Oversees third party vendors to ensure performance expectations and goals are met.
- Develops digital marketing strategies in coordination with advertising agencies and Dealership management.
- Designs graphics and advertisements as needed for Dealership websites.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least one year of relevant experience; experience in the automotive industry is highly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Able to achieve goals with limited direct supervision
- Strong computer skills, including website administration & SEO
- Strong understanding of HTML framework required
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and graphic design skills required.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, including targeted and remarketing advertisements strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite & Google Docs equivalent (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required.
- Familiarity with Google AdWords campaign management preferred.
- Experience with SquareSpace managed websites preferred.
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organization, time management and prioritization
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
Kiefer Automotive Corporate
BusinessView all jobs at Kiefer Automotive Corporate