Youth Sports Summer Camp Instructor
KidzToPros Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: March 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
KidzToPros is a leading provider of education and enrichment programs, including after-school programs, learning pods, tutoring and seasonal camps. Our mission is to provide the essential building blocks that children need to succeed in school and beyond. We achieve this by offering high-quality STEM, Sports and Art programs, with top-tier instructors, both online and at school locations around the country. Partnerships with public and private schools ensures our programs meet the academic, cultural and athletic needs of students.
Our on-campus programs are offered at schools, making it convenient for parents, while kids get to stay in the safety of their school, and participate with friends in activities. In a short span of 4 years, KidzToPros has partnered with over 350 schools in California, New York and New Jersey. Over 25,000 students have participated in our after-school programs and seasonal camps!
KidzToPros is in search of experienced Summer Camp Instructors for our Sports summer programs. If you have experience teaching classes or camps in any of these disciplines, playing basketball, soccer, tennis and other sports, KidzToPros offers an incredible opportunity for the summer. We provide our industry leading curricula and all needed equipment for a fun and engaging camp experience!
DATES: June 14th - August 28th
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Part-time
HOURS: Full-time (40+ hours per week) and Part-time (15 to 20 hours per week) positions available
SALARY: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
You are an experienced and trustworthy instructor, with the ability to instruct and manage your group of campers.
You have subject-specific expertise and are comfortable working with existing curriculum.
You are committed to the personal growth of each camper in your group, ensuring they have a positive, enriching, fun and safe experience.
You have excellent communication skills and can clearly communicate with both campers and their parents.
You are able to recognize and quickly resolve any conflicts that may arise between campers.
You are organized and efficient.
* At least 1 year of experience working in a camp environment
* Knowledgeable and passionate about coaching and teaching kids
* Ability to work with kids in Grades TK-8
* Strong communication and organization skills
* Efficient class management skills
* Reliable transportation Valid drivers license (where applicable)
* You will be required to clear a background check via online/live scan
* Undergo training/demonstration
* Must have availability Monday- Friday for schedules between 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
AddressColorado Springs, CO
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at KidzToPros