We are a private agency currently providing ABA Therapy to children with Autism and other Developmental Disabilities. We are currently hiring behavior technicians in the New York City area (all 5-Boroughs).
We are looking for enthusiastic and compassionate individuals to work with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), ages 5 through 21, within the home.
· Implementing programs developed by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst/Licensed Behavior Analyst
(BCBA/LBA) designed to increase adaptive functioning and academic skills
· Implementing behavior intervention plans designed to decrease challenging behaviors
· Monitoring the child's progress
· Working as part of a team
· Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. education, psychology, social
work, human service), or provide proof of current enrollment.
· Enrollment in a BCBA/LBA -approved program is a plus.
· Prior behavioral training and/or experience working with children with disabilities (while not needed), is a plus.
We offer competitive pay, and provide the education and training necessary to complete all requirements towards obtaining the Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) certificate, as approved by the BACB. We also offer BCBA and NYS LBA supervision for candidates interested in pursuing their BCBA certification and/or NYS Behavior Analyst License.
Qualified applicants should reply to this add with a copy of their resume and cover letter.