The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for Community Programs serves as the primary therapist on the Treatment Team, coordinating all treatment services for each client on his/her caseload. The BCBA is responsible for clinically supervising the Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) and/or Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) assigned to his/her cases.
Qualifications (Education, Training and Experiences):
1. Board Certified Behavior Analyst certificate.
2. Master's or Doctoral Degree in Human Services.
3. Minimum of two years' experience in a similar setting.
4. Prior experience working with individuals with autism strongly preferred.
5. Must possess personal computer knowledge and skills, including graphing and data representation.