Senior Software Engineer (Testing)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Software Engineer (Testing)
Senior Software Engineer (Testing)은 팀의 전반적인 품질관련 프로세스를 포함하여 제품 테스트에 관한 전반적인 과정을 주도하고 관리합니다.
또한 테스트에 영향을 미치고 신뢰성과 예측 가능성이 높은 소프트웨어를 구축하고 출시할 수 있는 최고의 기술 솔루션을 제품에 제공하는 데 중요한 역할을 하게 됩니다.
- 테스트 분석, 보고서 및 계획 세부 정보 공유
- 복잡한 제품 요구사항을 분석 및 제품 피드백을 제공
- 팀 내의 모든 UI 및 API 테스트 실행을 관리 및 진행.
- 자동화된 UI 및 API 테스트를 위한 스크립트 작성 및 관리
- 테스트 프레임워크의 유지 관리
- 제품의 이슈 등록, 해결 및 관리
- 모든 QA 및 개발 관련 전략 제안
- 테스팅 관련 소프트웨어 개발 경험 5년 이상
- 빠른 속도의 애자일 팀 경험
- APIs, 메시지 시스템, UIs 를 위한 테스팅 형식 및 도구 사용 경험자
- 테스트 보고 혹은 분석 & 버그 보고 및 분석 경험
- 서비스 가용성, 지연 시간 및 동시성 모니터링 경험
- GitHub, AWS를 사용한 고급 경험
- JEAST, POSTMA, K6 사용 경험
- Loader, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure 사용 경험
KidsLoop is an award-winning global EdTech, loved by millions of users and focused on building engaging and interactive apps, content and platforms that unleash personalized learning experiences.
As one of the fastest growing companies of its kind, and now valued at over 1bn USD, we’re looking for exceptional talent to help us build a brighter future for children of today, who will have the greatest impact on our world tomorrow.
With offices around the world, from Seoul to London, Hong Kong, Pakistan to Vietnam and Indonesia; we’re a global operation. And we’re continuing to accelerate our business by working with people who are bold enough to challenge the conventions of education and harness innovation.
Purpose of the role
As a Senior SET, you will have full accountability for test execution for your product including the general quality assurance process within your team.
You will also play a key role in influencing testability and providing your product with the best technical solutions to build and release highly reliable and predictable software.
- Create and support detailed testing analysis, reports, and plans documentation.
- Analyze complex product requirements.
- Consistently provide constructive products feedback.
- Be accountable for all UI and API test execution within your team.
- Create and support scripts for automated UI and API tests.
- Contribute towards the maintenance of the testing framework.
- Debug, record, and manage defects throughout their lifecycle.
- Fully embed and integrate with the engineering team.
- Drive testability to influence application design for effective testing.
- Make an active contribution to all the QA and wider engineering strategy.
- Contribute towards the wider QA community to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Computer Science Degree or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience within software development focused on testing.
- Extremely organized and methodical whilst remaining pragmatic.
- Advanced experience working with a fast-paced agile team.
- Advanced experience collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experienced in working with micro-services, event, and message-driven architectures.
- Advanced experience with testing frameworks and tools for APIs, messaging systems, and UIs.
- Advanced experience in test reporting and analysis.
- Advanced experience in bug reports and analysis.
- Advanced experience testing within a continuous integration environment.
- Advanced experience monitoring services availability, latency, and concurrency.
- Advanced experience using GitHub, AWS
- Advanced experience using JEST.
- Advanced experience using POSTMAN.
- Advanced experience using K6.
- Advanced experience using Loadero.
- Advanced experience using Dockers.
- Advanced experience using Kubernetes.
- Advanced experience using Azure.
Compensation and benefits
- Flexible work environment (Flex-time work, Remote work)
- Short-term Incentive based on yearly performance
- Long-term Incentive (Share options)
- CV Screening → Coding Tests → Interviews → Offer
- Must Submit: English Resume/CV (PDF File)
If you want to make a positive impact on the lives of children, parents and teachers; we want to hear from you. Together, we’ll create a personalized learning path that’s unique for every student.
For more details on how we’re building 'Education for Tomorrow' and to learn more about working with outstanding colleagues in a flexible working environment, please visit our website [www.kidsloop.net]
TechnologyView all jobs at KidsLoop