Regional Director, Clinical Operations
We are seeking an enthusiastic leader to create an exciting & challenging experience for children with special needs. Help prepare young children for meaningful lives by teaching cognitive, social-emotional and motor skills throughout the day. Join our culture of patient-centered care.
Kids Unlimited Learning Academy (KULA) is an early intervention day treatment clinic for children with special needs. Once children are referred to KULA by their primary care physicians, they must receive a developmental screening. Then, they may be scheduled for therapy evaluations at KULA or bring recent therapy evaluation reports done elsewhere. To receive Early Intervention Day Treatment habilitation services, a child must have a documented developmental disability or delay, as shown on the results of an annual comprehensive developmental evaluation and qualify for at least one therapy service. Those services include (but are not limited to) fine motor delays, sensory disorders, gross motor delays, speech-language delays, hearing disorders, feeding disorders, developmental delays, cognitive delays and medical needs.
Children are placed in treatment rooms based on their developmental needs and ages. Our treatment rooms are adequately staffed with teachers and teachers' assistants and are designed to celebrate the cultural differences of the children and families we serve. KULA has many licensed , , and on staff to provide needed care to the children who qualify for therapy services. And, KULA has nurses on staff to serve children with medical needs.
KULA's services also include developmental/psychological testing by a licensed psychologist, nutritional evaluations and consultations, and audiological evaluations. Our whole treatment team works together and with our patients' families to make sure each child's needs are met.
KULA typically treats children from birth to Kindergarten. However, we try to expand our services during the summer months to include elementary school-aged children with special needs. If you have a child who may benefit from our services, we would love to .
Provides direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization's philosophy, mission, core values and goals and objectives. Oversees all aspects of the organization and directs the work of all Clinic Directors. Ensures that the company and the individual clinics are operated in accordance with all applicable laws, standards and regulations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES
- Provides direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization's philosophy, mission and its goals and objectives.
- Implements the strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
- Oversees all aspects of the organization, including promotion, delivery and quality of programs and services.
- Directs the work of all Clinic Directors for the Northwest Arkansas Region.
- Implements general policies established by the Board of Directors; directs their administration and execution.
- Plans, develops and approves specific operational policies, programs, procedures and method in concert with general policies.
- Coordinates the development of the company's long range and annual business plans.
- Develops, maintains and administers a sound organizational plan; initiates improvements as necessary.
- Monitors policies in relation to personnel actions, performance management, terminations, legal compliance and training and professional development programs.
- Assists Clinic Directors with development of operating capital budgets and monitors monthly and other financial statements to determine what, if any, corrective actions are required.
- Provides advice and recommendations to the CEO and/or Board of Directors regarding alterations, maintenance, materials, supplies, equipment and services not provided for in approved plans and/or budgets.
- Ensures that the company and the individual clinics are operated in accordance with all applicable laws, standards, accreditations and regulations.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships within the community and assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- A Bachelor's Degree in business, education, healthcare, or related field.
Experience/ Knowledge required:
- Minimum of three years of successful experience in a leadership position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a wide variety of people
- Must be able to work with children birth to age 7 and families who are at risk
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic computer skills which includes a working knowledge of database, word processing, spreadsheet, and Internet software
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a very busy environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies, and other company documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of families or employees of organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standard situations
Kids Unlimited Learning Academy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Kids Unlimited Learning Academy
1268 Electric AveSpringdale, AR
Get fresh Regional Director, Clinical Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.