Assistant Teacher Part Time
Kids 'R' Kids of North Peachtree City Peachtree City, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
NAEYC and SACS accredited preschool in beautiful Peachtree City is seeking part time morning and afternoon teachers. Several positions available with varying hours. Experience is preferred. If you are high energy and motivated to make a difference in children's lives, then you are the perfect person for this position. Please check our location to make sure the commute is acceptable to you before applying! Please send your resume and cover letter telling me why you are the ideal candidate for this job! Many of our part time positions become full time so if you really need full time hours with benefits you may want to consider starting part time!! Join a winning team of teachers in a very successful preschool where working with children is fun. We provide training so if you have good customer service skills and love working with children this could be the perfect part time job for you! We prefer to hire people with some experience working with children in a group setting. Even working in a church nursery or preschool qualifies for experience. We also provide great benefits if you move to a full time position. Don't delay there are only a couple of positions remaining!
- Must be a very responsible, dependable person capable of attention to detail and keeping children safe.
- Must be a good oral and written communicator.
- Must show a cheery aptitude for working with children on a daily basis.
- Must be able to take and follow directions from Lead Teachers.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must pass a background check
- May be subject to COVID 19 clearance check
An early childhood credential and experience are desired but not required. Training is provided. If you would like to join a family oriented work environment and a winning team of early childhood professionals, this is the job you have been seeking. Send us your resume today. We will Zoom with your shortly!!