- Over a month ago
We are currently interviewing for an Administrative Assistant for our privately owned and operated SACS accredited preschool. We offer benefit packages, bonus programs and paid educational courses to our staff. A place you can grow and be a part of a wonderful community.
Seeking a high-energy, computer-savvy individual with a positive attitude and amazing customer service/interpersonal skills. This job entails assisting the owner and management staff in various responsibilities.
The requirements of this position are:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly demeanor.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Proficient with Google Calendar, Google Docs, Facebook (and other social media) and website update.
- Professional appearance.
- Must Be available Monday thru Friday 6:30am-6:30pm with reliable transportation. Schedule will change to accommodate the needs. Will work 37 - 40 hours a week within the times listed.
Applicants must demonstrate the following qualities: self-motivation, self-direction, good communicator, patience, ability to make good judgments, creative, reliable, and dependable.
Applicant must be willing to participate in continuing education as required by the child care regulatory agency.
Applicant must maintain certification in CPR, First Aid Training, and Fire Safety.
Applicant must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Kids 'R' Kids Johns Creek
AddressJohns Creek, GA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?