Kid's Country, a division of Early Learning Academies is looking for highly skilled, seasoned, and motivated individuals to join our team as Early Childhood Teachers. This position is available in all divisions under Early Learning Academies to include Colorado, Washington State, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Come join our growing company! Early Learning Academies is dedicated to providing high-quality early childhood education that will prepare children to succeed as they go to Kindergarten and beyond. We are more than the simple “daycare” experience. We are seeking an energetic candidate with creative new ideas to help us become the leading provider of early childhood education in the country. Come be a part of something new and exciting as we grow and want everyone to have a part in making Early Learning Academies a success. Because we are a new and growing company there are many opportunities for advancement. Your career in Early Childhood Education starts here!
We are looking to hire management positions immediately in our King and Snohomish Counties.
The Child Care Center Director serves as the on-site leader, ensuring the facility operates in compliance with state & local laws and company policy and that families receive outstanding care for their children.
- Minimum of two years' experience working in the role of Center Director or Assistant Director
- Child Development Associate (CDA) certificate preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with children under age 5 Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education required
· Documented registration and completion of STARS requirements
· Current food handler’s permit
· Current first aid and CPR card
· Ability to lift in excess of twenty (20) lbs
· Strong communication skills that reflect professionalism and tact at all times
· Ability to pass state and federal background checks
- Ensure compliance with the Minimum Licensing Requirements and Company policies for health, safety and licensing
- Maintain knowledge of state, local and company policies for enrollment, attendance, tuition payment, and state assistance enrollment
- Prepare timely and accurate weekly and monthly reports
- Enrollment and Attendance
- Conduct informative and professional tours
- Enroll students in line with Company policies
- Familiarize parents with Center policies
- Maintain complete and up-to-date files for enrolled children
- Conduct marketing and outreach activities to generate a waiting list
- Ensure staffing levels are aligned to enrollment levels
- Work with the Program Supervisor to hire and train employees without discrimination on the basis of age, color, nation origin, gender or sexual orientation.
- Ensure staff have met all education and training requirements
- Maintain complete and accurate personnel files, including electronic records
- Assist the Program Supervisor in arranging staff schedules for proper placement according to knowledge and experience.
- Prepare monthly parent newsletter
- Conduct regular staff meetings
- Treat all employees fair and consistent to maintain a good working relationship
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of timesheets and other payroll data
- Complete and submit state assistance invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Process payment of invoices in a timely manner
- Make timely bank deposits
- Report deposits promptly to Accounting department
- Food Program Implement program in compliance with USDA regulations
- Develop and implement a plan for proper food supply controls and inventory levels
- Facilities Complete and submit punch lists for maintenance
- Plan for and conduct monthly fire drills, quarterly earthquake and emergency preparedness drills, keeping a record of the necessary information as indicated on provided form.
- Maintain common area decorations and bulletin boards
- Provide coverage as needed for absent employees, including Cook and Before/After Care Bus Driver
- Other duties as assigned
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bonafide occupational qualification exists