Job Openings Immediately Available for the following positions: Teacher
Kid’s Country a division of Early Learning Academies is looking for highly skilled, seasoned, and motivated individuals to join our team as Early Childhood Teachers. This position is available in all divisions under Early Learning Academies to include Colorado, Washington State, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Come join our growing company! Early Learning Academies is dedicated to providing high-quality early childhood education that will prepare children to succeed as they go to Kindergarten and beyond. We are more than the simple “daycare” experience. We are seeking an energetic candidate with creative new ideas to help us become the leading provider of early childhood education in the country. Come be a part of something new and exciting as we grow and want everyone to have a part in making Early Learning Academies a success. Because we are a new and growing company there are many opportunities for advancement. Your career in Early Childhood Education starts here.
· Must pass background checks
· Provide a negative TB test
· Have first Aide/CPR Certification
· Food Handlers Permit
· Lead Teachers must complete STARS TRAINING within first 6 months of hire. We will help you to complete the training!
· Drivers-must provide a current Washington Driver’s License and clean driving record.
Sign on BONUS paid out for Qualified Lead Teachers with degree in Early Childhood Education and or 30 hours of STARS Training completed within 1st 30 days of hire.
· Insurance to include: major medical, dental, vision
· Paid time off including paid holidays, and paid select training
· Reduced Childcare benefit-up to 75% off at our renowned childcare facilities
· Continuing education classes in the ECE field part or 100% paid by employer
· Full-time and Part-time positions available. Work/Life balance to allow you time to enjoy time with your family. Nights and weekends free!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bonafide occupational qualification exists