Kids' Clubhouse of the Main Line Wayne, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Preschool Teacher to join our amazing team! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children. The perfect candidate will meet Pennsylvania state requirements which requires 30 college credit hours in early childhood from an accredited college or university and 2 years documented experience working directly with children [ages 2 to 5] in an early learning center. This position will also provide additional support where needed in one of our three classrooms.
This is either a part time position Monday through Friday from 8:45am to 12:45pm or full-time from 8am-5pm. There will be opportunity for more hours. This is a 10 month position with an option to go year round; mid August through mid June. Hiring for immediate or August start. $500 signing bonus after first two weeks!!
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Assist the Lead Teacher in the implementation of the daily program lessons/activities.
- Engage with children during all lessons/activities which include play, lessons, arts and crafts, meals and self-care.
- Engage with families when children are arriving or departing each day.
- Assist the Director and/or Assistant Director with designated activities.
- Help to ensure that the facility is well-stocked with the necessary items including supplies and equipment.
- Help to ensure that the facility is up-to-date on and has all required safety equipment and that these items remain in good working order.
- Help to ensure there are no safety hazards are present on-site.
- Help keep the center clean and orderly.
- 30 college credit hours in early childhood from an accredited college or university
- At least two years of documented experience in a licensed early childhood learning center
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 18 years of age
- Two years experience in a licensed child care setting (Preferred)
- Knowledge of early childhood development
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations for child care centers
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Works as a team player and well with others
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Lift up to 30 pounds
- PA FBI Criminal Background Check
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check
- PA Child Abuse Background Check
- Act 126: Mandated Reporter Certificate
- National Sex Offender Registry Verification
- United States (Required)
Kids’ Clubhouse of the Main Line’s Equal Opportunity Statement: An open and equitable personnel system will be established and maintained. Personnel policies, procedures and practices will be designed to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.
Employment opportunities shall be provided for applicants with disabilities and reasonable accommodation(s) shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees.
Kids' Clubhouse of the Main LineWhy Work Here?
Kids' Clubhouse has a small, close-knit team, a positive environment, and a unique approach to early childhood education.
150 N. Radnor Chester RoadWayne, PA
EducationView all jobs at Kids' Clubhouse of the Main Line