Kiddie Kottage Learning Academy IV
106 Gloria Dr
** Kiddie Kottage Learning Academy provides a respectful, nurturing, safe play environment with exceptional quality care and education for each child enrolled.
**We are looking for a Lead Teachers/Teachers Assistants in all classrooms, preferably a teacher with experience and or a CDA/TCC or goals toward getting your certification.
**Looking forward to speaking with you!!!!!!!
- Must be able to Pass a National background check.
- Must have a strong desire to work with young children
- Lead Teacher positions: Must have an AA or CDA/TCC with 2 years of experience, a BA or BS Degree in Early Childhood Education or similar field and one year of experience or a H.S. Diploma
- Teacher Assistant positions: Must have at least 1 year of experience with at least 10 post-secondary credits in Early Childcare development or related field. Experience working with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. A high school diploma and GED
- Teacher Aide positions: Must have at least a high school diploma or GED
- Providing care for children, such as setting schedules and routines, grooming, feeding, changing diapers, and cleaning rooms and toys.
- Developing and encouraging age-appropriate learning and socialization to ensure children learn basic skills and concepts, such as communication, manners, sharing, etc.
- Maintaining a safe workplace by monitoring children for health, behavioral, and emotional issues and reporting concerns to staff and parents.
- Helping children discover new interests by introducing them to art, music, sports, and other potential hobbies.
- Ensuring children are learning positive behaviors and providing guidance or approved discipline, as needed.
- Preparing children to enter the next level of care or for entry into school.
- Working with parents to help children progress towards educational and behavioral goals.
- Decisiveness, patience, and stamina to chase after, lift, or carry children.
- Strong understanding of stages of childhood development.
- Attentiveness to the needs and safety of children.