Preschool Teacher Wanted
Kiddie Academy of Prosper Plano, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
** Generous Sign-On Bonus **
** Paid Vacation & Holidays **
** Free Professional Development Program with Opportunity to Advance **
** Casual & Fun Work Environment **
** On the job Training Program **
** Competitive Pay FT ~$25,000 - $32,000 **
** Employee Lounge Area **
** Teacher Planning Time **
** Proprietary Curriculum and Supplies Provided **
** State of the Art Technology & Equipment **
** Monday – Friday work week **
** Fun Team Building and Staff Meeting Sessions **
** Year Round Teacher Appreciation Activities **
** Beautiful, clean and organized facility **
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & requirements
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Do you love teaching Preschool children? Are you energetic, and passionate about implementing fun, age appropriate curriculum? This opportunity could be for you! Kiddie Academy of Prosper, TX has positions available in the Preschool program for Lead and Assistant Teachers.
- Implements Kiddie Academy’s pre-defined curriculum.
- Prepares and implements classroom lesson plans, program, and schedule.
- Must adhere to Kiddie Academy’s policy with regards to documenting and implementing daily activities.
- Ensures that appearance, cleanliness and safe environment of classroom are appropriately maintained.
- Completes all academy and classroom paperwork: for example, daily notes, student accident reports, attendance reports.
- Assists and supervises children during all activities.
- Counsels children when social, academic, or adjustment problems arise.
- Develops, plans, and prepares instructional aids / materials for classroom activities.
- Assists children with meal times and clean-up.
- Communicates appropriate information to parents; maintains developmental profiles for children.
- Schedules and conducts parent and teacher conferences throughout the year.
- Maintains family information board and other classroom bulletin boards. · Ensures that classroom medication schedule is followed.
- Assists with planning and implementing academy-wide events.
- Meets with prospective families; communicates appropriately with potential new customers.
- Candidate must meet all additional state requirements.
- Must be able to lift no less than 40 pounds.
Kiddie Academy of ProsperWhy Work Here?
Great fun place to work if you love working with children
Kiddie Academy Educational Child Care is an American franchise system of early learning centers with over 250 franchised academies in 30 states and the District of Columbia.
650 N. Preston RoadPlano, TX
EducationView all jobs at Kiddie Academy of Prosper