Lead Childcare Teachers for Preschool and PreK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking Lead Teachers For All Ages to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Kiddie Academy of MillersvilleWhy Work Here?
Small family run business, amazing team members, fun, enhance children's lives, competitive compensation, national brand name.
Kiddie Academy of Annapolis is a new family-owned and operated leading child care center which focuses on education. With over 100 students attending daily, the fast-paced, highly supported staff of the academy are a critical component to the growth of the children. At Kiddie Academy the belief is Community Begins Here and the owners ensure that philosophy is felt between the staff, students and family members.
1919 West StreetAnnapolis, MD