- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Report to the Lead Teacher upon entering the classroom for the daily schedule, lesson plans, for opening/closing, and all other related classroom assignments.
- Break teachers for their 10 minute breaks and lunches and keep track of time to adhere to the assigned schedule from the classroom coordinator.
- Ensure support for the staff in the room you are in by asking for tasks/jobs.
- Substituting in a program for any length of time due to various circumstances (call-outs/approved time off).
- Capable of lifting/moving children up to 20 lbs.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to quickly prevent incidents from occurring and protect the health and safety of children in their care.
- Stays in compliance with 90 day and CE classes.
- Name to Face in all transitions, entering a classroom, or any changes with attendance, or outside/inside transitions.
- Always stay within the teacher/child ratios.
- Work as a team member to meet the needs of the children, classroom, and center as a whole.
- Meet the emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs of each child
- Make notes to Tadpole profiles with any changes to communicate with families.
- Report changes/ incidents/ accidents to front staff, staff manager, or director.
- Accepts temporary work assignments in the event regularly scheduled personnel are not available; for example, takes full responsibility for the classroom in the absence of the support/assistant teacher, or may write, submit, and implement a weekly lesson plan.
- Performs other similar or related duties as necessary.
- Accepts temporary work assignments in the event regularly scheduled personnel is not available: for example, may answer telephones at the front desk, or may assist supervisor with doing headcounts, or cover for a teacher who calls out, temporarily leaves, or goes on vacation.
- Assists with planning and implementing academy-wide events; such as graduation, open houses, fall festivals etc.
- Take assignments to supervise on field trips, graduation, or other Kiddie Academy events.
- Performs other similar or related duties as necessary to meet staffing needs.
- All employees are required to receive 24 hours of training each calendar year per state requirements.
- Must meet state requirements for the position.
- Candidates must have a clear background check to qualify for employment, and understand that random drug tests may be required.
- Must be able to lift no less than 40 pounds on a consistent basis throughout the workday to at least waist high.
- Valid SS and ID
- TB test
- Temporary Blue Card/Sheriff Card
- $11.50 money order (covers the cost of Nevada Automated Background Check System)
- CPR certification
- 12 hours of Continued Education Online Trainings
- Out of state background checks
- Nevada Registry Certificate (eligible once all 90 day requirements are satisfied)
Kiddie Academy Henderson
EducationView all jobs at Kiddie Academy Henderson