PRESCHOOL TEACHER at Kiddi Kollege Child Care Centers
“We Guide and Inspire the Future!”
KC Locally Owned and Operated since 1957
Qualifications: *Requires years’ experience in a licensed facility and/or CDA or Bachelors in Education or related field for a Lead Teaching Position in our Preschool classrooms.
If you have a passion for teaching, a love of early childhood and are a team player, we look forward to hearing from you! Kiddi Kollege is a privately owned company that has been servicing our community since the 1950's. We are constantly growing and looking for teachers with the same vision and strong work ethic. If you are searching for a professional environment where children come first, hard work is appreciated and rewarded and you are treated with respect, Kiddi Kollege would love to speak to you. To find out more about our fantastic program and wonderful teacher benefits, please contact us. We have many great opportunities that await you. Kiddi Kollege looks forward to meeting you and having you join our teacher family!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Benefits May Include:
• Highly Competitive Salary
• SIGNING BONUS (for qualified applicants)
• Unique and stimulating working environment
• Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off • Paid Vacation • Paid Holidays
• Discounted Childcare (FREE for qualified applicants)
• Professional Development in a Growing Company
To be a part of our amazing team of Teachers and Educators you must have...
- an unwavering love for teaching children and providing impeccable care everyday
- experience in Early Childhood Education or a related field, degree in a related field preferred
- the ability to grow as a teacher and work well with others
- respect for your classroom and co-teachers
- positive attitude at all times
- the ability to write weekly age appropriate lesson plans and implement daily curriculum
- willingness to assist in daily age appropriate activities, art projects and lesson planning
- be able to follow and respect Kiddi Kollege policies and all Kansas State Licensing regulations
You also must be able to fulfill yearly training required by the State of Kansas as well as pass a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications