Scrum Master (100% Remote)
Kickback Points L L C Twin Falls, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a national leader in rewards programs and loyalty solutions, KRS develops business solutions that make retail operators smarter, more profitable and helps to elevate their entire organization to learn how to anticipate the growing needs of their customers. With more than 20 years of experience, we’re recognized as the market leader in building rewarding customer experiences that generate brand loyalty, build repeat store visits, and increase bottom-line sales.
KRS recognizes that to succeed in today’s competitive retail environment, businesses must be armed with accurate, reliable, and intelligent data. Working with retail operators of all sizes–and across all retail channels–KRS provides powerful business intelligence that is guaranteed to help you grow business.
As a company, we have high expectations of each other and work as a team to develop things we are all proud of. That mindset, along with our world-class execution, has allowed KickBack Rewards Systems to develop and implement innovative products and grow into the profitable business it is today.
You will be responsible for making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of the Scrum framework. The ScrumMaster is often considered a coach for the team, helping the team do the best work it possibly can. The ScrumMaster can also be thought of as a process owner for the team, creating a balance with the project's key stakeholder, who is referred to as the product owner. The ScrumMaster does anything possible to help the team perform at its highest level. This involves removing any impediments to progress, facilitating meetings, and doing things like working with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
As a Scrum Master, you will collaborate with your scrum teams and product owners, and serve as a coach, mentor, talent elevator, servant leader, strategic planner and overall mediator to deliver new features to our software products!
- Act as the day-to-day Scrum Master to a product-development Scrum team
- Guide and coach the team on being a self-organized team
- Guide and coach the team on following Agile principles and best-practices
- Assist the team with continuous improvement
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies
- Remove impediments
- Build a psychologically safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way.
- Improve transparency and communication within the team and across teams. You will Be responsible for supporting the Product Owner as well as coaching them on Agile/Scrum practices as needed. Assist the team in meeting their sprint commitments.
Great PTO Plan
Health Savings Account (HSA) – on applicable health plans
401 K Savings Plan and Contribution Matching
Bonusly Employee Rewards and Recognition Platform
Access to Learning Platforms
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a directly related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent leadership, coaching, and people management skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional software development teams
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) and PMI certification preferred
- 2+ Years of experience in an Agile leadership position (Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Product Owner)
- Experience with User Stories, TDD, BDD, CI/CD, Automated Testing
- Professional experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst, Business analyst, or Software Engineer is a plus.
The right candidate is likely a people person with leadership skills that is interested in continuous improvement, the empowerment of peers, transparency, and servant leadership. The right candidate will likely have an Associates' Degree in Business, Communications, or IT. We will look for an ability to facilitate meetings, take notes, Schedule Outlook calendar appointments and work with employees across multiple time zones.
Preferred skills: JIRA, Confluence, Outlook Calendaring & Schedule Assistant
KRS is locally owned and operated. Over the past 20 years, our business has grown to be a national leader in developing and managing customer rewards programs all across the country. We build business solutions that make retail operators smarter and more profitable while helping them anticipate and meet their customers’ growing needs. With more than 20 years of experience, we’re recognized as the market leader in building customer rewards programs that generate brand loyalty, build repeat store visits, and increase bottom-line sales.
KRS recognizes that businesses must be prepared to pivot to meet their customer base’s changing needs to succeed in today’s competitive retail environment. We are here to provide our retail clients with cutting-edge products and services they need to serve their customers.
As a company, we have high expectations of each other and work as a cohesive team to provide excellent customer service and support to our clients. We are a family that cares for and supports each other.
Kickback Points L L C
AddressTwin Falls, ID
TechnologyView all jobs at Kickback Points L L C