Mobile Developer (100% Remote)
Kickback Points L L C Twin Falls, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
As a national leader in rewards programs and loyalty solutions, KickBack Rewards Systems develops business solutions that make retail operators smarter, more profitable and helps to elevate their entire organization to learn how to anticipate the growing needs of their customers. With more than 20 years of experience, we’re recognized as the market leader in building rewarding customer experiences that generate brand loyalty, build repeat store visits, and increase bottom-line sales.
KickBack Rewards Systems recognizes that to succeed in today’s competitive retail environment, businesses must be armed with accurate, reliable, and intelligent data. Working with retail operators of all sizes–and across all retail channels–KickBack Rewards Systems provides powerful business intelligence that is guaranteed to help you grow business.
As a company, we have high expectations of each other and work as a team to develop things we are all proud of. That mindset, along with our world-class execution, has allowed KickBack Rewards Systems to develop and implement innovative products and grow into the profitable business it is today.
- Responsible for leading development, design, and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain application, its shared libraries, and related internal products and tools
- Estimate work efforts at multiple levels of the project.
- Work in an Agile environment where you inspect, adapt, and most importantly meet commitments.
- Developing exciting, compelling, and engaging applications.
- C# and or Xamarin
Nice to have
- Python, Django
- Strong OO design and software development skills
- An understanding of Xamarin tools to create compelling native UI for iOS and Android.
- Experience with wire formats such as JSON, XML.
- Experience communicating with web services (REST, HTTP).
- A strong understanding of Git and the various Git flow methodologies.
- A basic knowledge of data structures and database design.
- Engaged; Excited; Results focused. You do whatever it takes to ship.
- Well-written and you are able to work remotely and collaborate using multiple means of communication and tools.
- Comfortable work with team members from different time zones.
- Self-starter and are a quick learner when adapting to new tool.
- Great PTO Plan
- Employee Health Insurance
- Awesome Work Life Balance
- Memberships and access to learning platforms.
- Monthly Book allowance
Kickback Points L L C
AddressTwin Falls, ID
TechnologyView all jobs at Kickback Points L L C