Food & Beverage Inventory Clerk
- Expired: January 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Chef, Sous Chef
Responsible for all aspects of purchasing food, beverage and supplies, inventory control, ordering, receiving, organization of loading docks and storerooms, ensuring the appropriate par levels are established and maintained at each food and beverage venue and within the storerooms.
- Ensure compliance with the applicable Tribal, Federal and other laws and gaming regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle policies and procedures.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of guest services by properly listening and responding to guest and team member concerns and questions.
- Maintain high standards of sanitation and inventory organization. Responsible for the thorough inspection of product as it is being stored and rotated.
- Ensure proper stock storage location on shelving units.
- Store inventory in proper designated locations with a focus on organization, sheet to shelf system and stock rotation.
- Participate in monthly inventory.
- Ensure completion of paperwork in a timely manner including submittal of invoices.
- Record purchases and issue of food and beverage related supplies to food venues and bars on a daily basis.
- Maintain a perpetual inventory system.
- Maintain assigned par levels of products in storerooms and at the food venue and bar locations.
- Complete projects that are assigned by the Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Food and Beverage Operations Manager and Food and Beverage Director in a timely manner.
- Develop procedures to improve accountability.
- Maintain a professional courteous image at all times.
- Assist with food and beverage transfers, orders and special requests.
- Ensure that the work area is clean and free from debris and ensure that supplies are sufficient on a daily basis.
- Order food and beverage supplies and updates costing information in inventory spreadsheets.
- Maintain quality assurance of draft beer system and beverage dispenser units throughout the property.
- Responsible for temperature control points at cooler and storage locations.
- Receive and inspect the food and beverage and resulting invoices to ensure food and beverage quality is up to casino specifications and the facility is being appropriately charged.
- Demonstrate and promote KLECH core values and MAD skills.
- Manage and maintain security of confidential information entrusted to position.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all required training as assigned.
- Monitor compliance with Federal currency transaction reporting requirements, Title 31 requirements and IRS Currency Transaction Reports and property established Anti-Money Laundering policies. Maintain accurate MTL, MIL, CTR and SAR as needed.
- The essential functions listed above are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities pertinent to this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements to Qualifications:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Food, beverage and supply purchasing experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong communication skills in English both written and oral. Spanish or other language skills a plus.
Qualified Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Members and qualified Native American preference is observed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with the General Manager, Directors, Managers, vendors and all staff.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, stressful environment.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and multi-task.
- Ability to have strong critical thinking, analytical and guest service skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude with strong organizational qualities.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Ability to understand complex instructions and material.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers of all levels.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and demonstrate teamwork.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to follow and comply with established Casino guest service programs.
- While performing the duties of this position, the team member is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, push, pull, climb and bend for extended periods; reach with hands and arms; talk and listen on a regular basis.
- The team member must be able to concentrate for prolonged periods.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- The team member must be able to communicate effectively in person or using telecommunications equipment.
- The team member must have the hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, touch-screen display, telephone and calculator.
- Consistently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Back of the house, casino floor and normal office setting.
- Frequent walking and standing in a smoke filled environment and frequent contact with the general public.
- Temperature controlled environment with varying noise levels. May be exposed to high levels of noise throughout the day.
- Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform under pressure and work long hours under stressful conditions.
- May be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve issues with difficult guests and extremely irate staff members.
- May be exposed to various types of lighting including, but not limited to: artificial fluorescent lights, flashing lights, strobe lights, multiple colored lights, etc.
- Travel may be required to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to obtain and retain a KTTT Gaming Commission License, including successful completion of background check necessary to obtain and maintain license. Responsible to keep all documents current and valid at all times.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have access to reliable transportation to commute to and from work.
- Must comply with KLEC handbook, internal policy and procedures, and gaming regulations
Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino
AddressEagle Pass, TX
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino
Get fresh Chef Food jobs daily straight to your inbox!