Are you looking for a job that allows you to work remotely and make great money? Do you have experience in sales? Then read on, we have an excellent opportunity for you.
When we say "great money," we're talking about six-figures.
$100,000, $200,000 per year – or MORE is attainable.
On top of that, you can work remotely and work according to your own schedule.
We are a payment processing company that works with small businesses all over the U.S.
In this sales position, you will call on small businesses and offer them the ability to significantly reduce their cost of accepting credit cards.
For each new business you bring in, you are paid an upfront bonus. These bonuses result in quick revenue for you. If you need to create immediate income, you're going to love this!
Then, every month you are paid for the businesses you've brought in, month after month, resulting in an ever-growing residual income with each sale.
So you get to help small businesses keep more of their revenue, increasing their chances for survival and success, all while making great money and working according to your own schedule from anywhere you desire to.
We will train you to make sure you know what you're talking about when you have your first sales call. The training is all online and can be accessed at any time you need it.
If you are hungry and willing to work hard, the money is there.
This is a 1099 job opportunity designed for self-starters who are willing to put in the work to make SIX FIGURES.
We are hosting a webinar to go over all the details of this opportunity this Thursday at 11 am PST. If this job sounds interesting to you please register for the webinar here: https://links.kibopay.com/Hon
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented