- Posted: over a month ago
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Technical Consultant role is primarily responsible for overseeing the design, delivery, and execution of Kibo’s software products to our clients. As a Technical Consultant, you will be a part of a team of talented people responsible for implementing a complex enterprise Unified Commerce solution in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. The Technical Consultant will assist customers with the implementation and use of our software products, acting as a subject matter expert on technical capabilities and integrations with our software.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement solutions either through configuration combinations or customer specific code.
- Work closely with global development, configuration, and PM resources to resolve complex technical issues related to ongoing projects.
- Participate in daily standups, Jira ticket management, code reviews and debugging activities
- Ensure code is frequently versioned using GitHub
- Ask questions and communicate blockers as soon as possible
- Serve as the subject matter expert on implementation requirements and relevant technical information.
- Identify technical challenges and provide recommendations for improvement, focusing on client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Demonstrate an excellence in the following: service-delivery, attention-to-detail, deadline-driven, communication, team-attitude, self-starter and analytical-thinker
- Work with third party software vendors to resolve integration and design issues with various external systems.
- Meet with clients both in-person and virtually to define solution dependencies and transform business practices in accordance with software design.
- Work directly with our customers and partners, capture requirements and needs, provide expertise during implementation of our software products, communicate results and status
- 2+ years of experience in a technical position, such as software engineering, development, technical consulting, or technical support
- Excellent communication skills with experience in a client-facing role, and an analytical thinker that is not afraid to ask questions.
- Detail oriented, with strong technical problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience using code management and version control tools such as GitHub
- Technical knowledge and ability to create documentation that is translatable between technical and business users.
- JIRA and AWS application experience preferred
- Relevant industry experience with eCommerce, Order Management or Personalization a plus
- Experience with developer testing using tools such as Postman, Chrome DevTools, and Online Webpage Performance Tools
TechnologyView all jobs at Kibo Commerce