Sr. Developer Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About This Role
As a Sr. Developer Consultant, you will provide technical assistance to our Clients and Partners to resolve issues pertaining to our proprietary eCommerce software platforms. You will prioritize, triage, and solve incidents for enterprise clients in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Development, QA, and Client Success to provide clients with a world class client experience.
Come Work for Monetate
Welcome to Monetate! Come join our fully remote work environment and be part of an exciting, innovative team that is shaping the future of personalized digital customer experiences.
Powered by patented machine learning, Monetate empowers organizations to use their relevant data to make the most intelligent and personalized decisions across all touchpoints through testing and experimentation, recommendations, and automated 1-to-1 experiences within one single platform.
Founded in 2008, with a presence in the U.S. and Europe, Monetate is trusted by leading brands around the world and influences billions of dollars in revenue every year for top retailers such as Reebok, Office Depot, and Lufthansa Group.
What You’ll Do
- Taking charge and resolving technical support cases related to API requests, integrations, data feeds in various file structures (XML, CSV, JSON)
- Collaborating cross functionally with various teams (such as QA, Development, Client) to resolve complex problems
- Troubleshooting bugs and documenting with detailed reproduction steps, screen shots, and detailed error reports
- Solving network and server issues using monitoring systems using Data Dog, Gray Log, Splunk or other similar tools
- Working with clients (ranging from technical level up to executives) in a calm and professional demeanor
- Acting as a source of knowledge for the product and being available in an on-call capacity
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience
- 2+ yrs experience with REST API calls and writing database queries in SQL
- Experience troubleshooting and interacting with data feeds in various formats (XML, CSV, JSON)
- Experience in technical support or internet software is a plus
- Prior SaaS or eCommerce software experience
- Flexible schedule and time away programs
- Paid company holidays and global volunteer day
- Generous health, wellness, and benefit programs, including 401(k) match and pet insurance
- Opportunity for impact, rapid career growth, and intellectual stimulation
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Company events and other activities (Holiday parties, Happy hours, Volunteering)
At Monetate we celebrate and support all differences. Monetate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.
AddressJersey City, NJ
Get fresh Technical Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.