Associate Technical Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Associate Technical Consultant role is primarily responsible for overseeing the design, delivery, and execution of Kibo’s software products to our clients. As an Associate Technical Consultant, you will be a part of a team of talented people responsible for implementing a complex enterprise Unified Commerce solution in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. The Associate Technical Consultant will assist customers with the implementation and use of our software products, acting as a subject matter expert on technical capabilities and integrations with our software.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement solutions either through configuration combinations or customer specific code.
- Work closely with global development, configuration, and PM resources to resolve complex technical issues related to ongoing projects.
- Participate in daily standups, Jira ticket management, code reviews and debugging activities
- Ensure code is frequently versioned using GitHub
- Ask questions and communicate blockers as soon as possible
- Serve as the subject matter expert on implementation requirements and relevant technical information.
- Identify technical challenges and provide recommendations for improvement, focusing on client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Demonstrate an excellence in the following: service-delivery, attention-to-detail, deadline-driven, communication, team-attitude, self-starter and analytical-thinker
- Work with third party software vendors to resolve integration and design issues with various external systems.
- Meet with clients both in-person and virtually to define solution dependencies and transform business practices in accordance with software design.
- Work directly with our customers and partners, capture requirements and needs, provide expertise during implementation of our software products, communicate results and status
- BS or Bootcamp experience in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field a plus
- Excellent communication skills. Experience in a client-facing role a huge plus
- Analytical thinker that is not afraid to ask questions.
- Detail oriented, with technical problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience using code management and version control tools such as GitHub
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets.
- Technical knowledge and ability to create documentation that is translatable between technical and business users
- JIRA and AWS application experience a plus.
TechnologyView all jobs at Kibo Commerce