Automotive Technician with Crown Kia
Kia Retailers are offering skilled and experienced military Veterans with the opportunity to begin an inspiring career as a Kia Certified Service Technician. To support this Kia Retailer initiative, Kia America, Inc. has established the Kia Veterans Technician Apprenticeship Program (VTAP).
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair Kia vehicles including engine, transmission, steering, suspension, brakes, HVAC, and electrical components
- Complete repair orders and warranty request orders in accordance with established Kia and Retailer policies and procedures
- Test drive vehicles, and analyze, diagnose, and repair components and systems using Kia diagnostic strategies, special equipment, and tools
- Perform services, diagnostics, and repairs in a timely fashion while communicating with the shop foreman and service advisor to promote an optimal customer experience
All potential employment opportunities presented and advertised within this site are with independently owned and operated Kia Retailers. Applicants who seek employment through this site are applying for full-time employment with a participating Kia Retailer and not with KUS or ERS. All employment opportunities listed within this site are subject to applicable Federal and State statutes, rules, and regulations governing employment, which apply to each individual Kia Retailer’s specific location.
KUS and ERS make no warranties (expressed or implied) or guarantees of employment to any individual seeking to participate in the Kia Veteran Technician Apprenticeship Program (VTAP). All employment decisions are at the discretion of the specific Kia Retailer to which an employment application is made, conditional upon meeting eligibility, skill, and experience requirements to participate in VTAP.
- Honorable Discharge
- Valid Drivers License from any state with a clean driving record
- Experience in a technical / mechanical field is required
- Must be willing to complete and pass drug screening and background checks
Kia VTAP Apprenticeship Highlights:
- Full-time employment with a participating Kia Retailer
- A program designed specifically for Veterans facilitated by Veterans!
- Participation in a one-year competency-based GI Bill approved apprenticeship leading to Kia Service Technician certification
- Access to all tools, equipment, vehicles, and training needed to complete the apprenticeship and certification process
- Eligible Veterans may apply for and receive a substantial GI Bill© Monthly Housing Allowance (MHA) during their apprenticeship
Kia Veterans Technician Apprenticeship Program (VTAP)Pinellas Park, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.