343 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Parts Counter Person
Kia Fort Walton Beach is seeking to hire a Parts Counter Person to assist mechanics in obtaining parts for repairs and assist walk in customers in purchasing parts for their vehicles. Dealership parts department experience is preferred. We value our employees and invest in their success. Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for consideration.
Kia Fort Walton Beach won the prestigious '2019 Best of The Emerald Coast' award as a top performer in the South Eastern automotive industry! We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- 5-Day Work Week and Closed on Sundays
- Employee Discounts on Products and Service
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- A Positive and Professional Team Environment
Responsibilities - Parts Counter Person:
- Answer the phone and provide information such as parts price, availability, etc.
- Issue parts and accessories to service techs/mechanics for repairs
- Assist walk in customers in purchasing parts and accessories for their vehicles
- Utilize the phone and internet to find the best prices for parts
- Order and receive parts and replenish inventory
- Pick up and deliver parts
- Maintain a clean, orderly stock room and work space
Qualifications - Parts Counter Person:
- Dealership parts department experience preferred
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good work ethic and organizational skills
- A positive attitude and professional appearance
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
We are part of the Step One Automotive Group which represents 14 premier brands in the automotive industry with 13 locations in the South Eastern United States. We employ more than 500 passionate employees selling 10,000 cars and servicing the needs of over 40,000 customers. Step One invests in its teams, empowering them to serve. Our goal is to leave a lasting legacy in the local communities, achieve excellence in execution, and add value to the customer experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.