The Call Center Representative (CCR) will perform and oversee daily operations of the call center for the Clinic. The CCR will be the first point of customer service contact for incoming calls and will assist with various duties related to appointment scheduling and patient recall.
• 1-3 years experience as a receptionist or related customer service position.
• Ability to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with persons of all
• Excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
• Abide by clinic confidentiality policies and procedures.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
• Bilingual English/Spanish REQUIRED.
• Schedule and confirm appointments for patients. Schedule follow-up appointments, if
• Answer multiple phone lines and give information to callers or route calls to
appropriate staff member; take messages when staff member is unavailable to take the
• Ensure HIPPA Compliance.
• Maintain updated and accurate patient information.
• Direct patient complaints and concerns to supervisors in a timely manner.
• Participate in staff and educational meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.