We are seeking a motivated Bookkeeper/Accountant with managerial experience and a strong knowledge of QuickBooks to join our team. This person will be primarily responsible for the following:
· Working with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online on client accounts.
· Make sure the workload is distributed properly between our home and offshore office.
· Manage and review general ledger
· Prepare weekly/monthly reports and prepare client packages
· Assist with bank reconciliations
· Prepare 1099’s
· Assists CPAs on client projects
· Interact with clients, their family members, and employees
We are seeking a Bookkeeper with both excellent people and technical skills that possess the following qualities:
· Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Bookkeeping Certification a plus.
· Minimum of five (5) years accounting or bookkeeping experience including payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
· Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
· High level expertise with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online required
· Strong knowledge of Excel
· Extensive experience with data entry, recordkeeping and computer operations
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks and understanding what is urgent
· Able to demonstrate discretion and maintain confidentiality