Tax Certified Public Accountant
Khalsa McBrearty Accountancy, LLP Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CPA Tax Professional
Growth-oriented CPA firm in central Phoenix seeks experienced CPA/Tax preparer.
- Preparing complex tax returns. (1040, 1120S, 1120, 1065, 1041, 990)
- Reviewing tax returns prepared by other staff members.
- Helping clients with documents, questions and issues.
- Tax Accounting.
- Tax Projections & quarterly estimates.
- Communication with clients/government agencies/staff members.
- Special client projects as needed.
- Project management.
- Preparation of Financial Statement, Compilation and Reviews.
- 5+ years of Individual/Corporate/Partnership tax preparations.
- CPA certificate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as Quickbooks and online version.
- Lacerte software exposure/experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with other mangers and staff efficiently and project management.
- Able to coordinate schedule to meet tax deadline needs.
- Holiday and Vacation/PTO.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience; bonuses based on billable hours collected.
Khalsa McBrearty Accountancy, LLP
3200 N Central Ave Ste 1150Scottsdale, AZ