Our evidence-based sports chiropractic group is looking to hire a full-time chiropractor.
We are in search of a highly engaged professional that desires working in an office environment as well as athletic team settings. Our offices are located in Cambridge’s Harvard Square and in Boston’s Back Bay. In addition, we provide on-site care to professional teams and Division-1 collegiate athletes at their facilities.
The desired candidate must possess skills of high level soft tissue care, such as ART and instrument assisted techniques; coupled with skilled chiropractic adjustment capabilities. We are looking for someone who is interested in establishing themselves in the practice long-term, who will eventually earn buy-in rights with other practice partners.
Ability to communicate and work with local medical doctors, physical therapists, medical specialists, acupuncturists and other allied practitioners is essential.
Fixed Annual Salary, $65,000 - $120,000 Annually (with commission & bonuses)
· Health Benefits
· Paid Time Off, plus Major Holidays.
· Full Reimbursement for all Continued Education Units (CEU's)
· Simple IRA Retirement Program (Matching)
· Must be licensed or in the process of being licensed by the Board of Chiropractic, in MA.
· Be willing to work a flexible schedule, Monday - Friday, some morning shifts and some evening shifts.