Keywords Studios Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marching Cube, A Keywords Studio, is seeking a highly motivated VFX Artist. You will ensure the consistent delivery of top quality content and documentation that meets client and internally created specifications. The VFX Artist must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, by being highly organized and detail oriented, with exceptional oral and written communication skills in English. Our successful, VFX Artist, candidate must possess relevant technical skills while in a similar role on at least one AAA Current Gen console game. Applicants with Game Development backgrounds preferred.
- Able to create AAA quality visual effects across a variety of styles.
- Research and provide creative input to inform and develop VFX solutions.
- Work with the design, environment, and writing teams to support gameplay and story while upholding established art style.
- Work with leadership and peers to support the studio vision, provide/receive feedback, and improve by participating in regular team events such as reviews and scrums, with the goal of creating high-quality VFX.
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience in VFX on games or related interactive works
- Advanced knowledge of current-gen game content development processes, tools, pipelines, scene management, limitations, and dependencies.
- Skilled with all current tools and technologies; Maya or Max, Houdini, FumeFX, Photoshop, etc.
- Proven ability to produce top quality content, using current generation game engines (Unreal, Unity, Lumberyard, etc.).
- Experience in pre-production and planning. Solid understanding of game development and be up to date on current trends.
- Knowledge of visual effect shaders and lighting.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team attitude.
- BA or equivalent industry experience.
- Full-Time employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability