Data Analyst #986
Keywords Studios Redmond, WA
- Expired: June 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: Work From Home but candidate must be local to the Greater Seattle Area
Work Hours: Fulltime
We are looking for a Data & Applied Scientist to join the Franchise Analytics Team for one of our clients who creates a major AAA Sci-Fi FPS franchise.
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience working with a multi-disciplinary team to provide end-to-end analytics supportfrom specifying telemetry on day-to-day tasks, and validating data quality, to delivering analyses that positively impact how the organization works. Knowledge and previous application of a variety of analyses including those related to business intelligence, inferential, and applied statistics are desired. Any experience using more advanced analytics techniques (e.g., predictive modelling, neural network modelling, etc) is preferred though not required. Finally, this individual will be an active collaborator with their analytics peerssharing expertise and leveraging the work of others to enhance impact is a pillar of the Franchise Analytics Teams success.
Work closely with Master Chief Collection Team to:
Specify appropriate and impactful telemetry for The Master Chief Collection
Help prioritize analyses Complete analyses
Work with other members of the Franchise Analytics Team to:
Share and develop analytics and presentation skills
Establish and iterate on common best practices
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our can do attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
* 2+ years working in any insights/analytics industry (including data science, analytics, business intelligence, games analytics)
* 2+ years working with statistical software (Python or similar) Experience Ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholder
* Ability to clearly and concisely communicate the results of analytics and research projects Demonstrated ability to drive insight-based changes that impact business outcomes
* Knowledge of and previous application of analyses that leverage a variety of inferential and applied statistics
* Knowledge of and previous application of advanced statistically analyses and modeling (e.g., predictive modelling, neural network modelling, classification, etc)
* Background in fields like computer science, mathematics, statistics, machine leaning, operations research, data mining, AI, psychology
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
* Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
* 401k (3% matching)
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
TechnologyView all jobs at Keywords Studios