1. Responsible for AP including invoice entry, cutting checks, obtaining signatures, recording ACHs payments, credit card transaction entry, and filing.
2. Responsible for cash receipts including preparing bank deposits and corresponding general ledger entry.
3. Responsible for checking bank account activity daily and keeping bank balance excel summary up to date
4. Enter and post journal entries prepared by Finance Manager as needed.
5. Analyze general ledger activity for accuracy; develop and post journal entries as directed by the Finance Manager.
6. Develop custom reports as needed within the general ledger system.
7. Timely reconciliation of agency GL accounts to reports received from the state.
8. Complete and submit monthly reporting required for state reimbursement.
9. Under the direction of the Finance Manager, purchasing of agency supplies including:
10. Weekly purchasing of supplies from established vendors.
11. Ensuring compliance with purchase authorization requirements.
12. Monitoring vendor invoices for discrepancies & actively seek corrections
13. Research most cost effective vendors, including effective utilization of Premier Purchasing network.
· Associate Degree in Business or related field and a minimum of one (1) year experience.
· Outstanding computer literacy, including spreadsheet, database and accounting software and strong desire to improve and apply these skills. Ten-key by touch.
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers
· Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
· Data entry and word processing skills
· Well organized