Quality Engineer and IATF Lead Auditor
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of the Quality Assurance and Control activities as required for assigned customer base, regarding complaints and other customer related quality issues.
- Provide customer service by fielding assigned customer complaints by coordinating 5W teams and generate corrective action reports for assigned customer base for in-process improvement activities for assigned products.
- Support applicable Application Engineers on assigned products and new product launches.
- Evaluate and up-grade SPC and other quality assurance techniques in manufacturing.
- Develop procedures, standards, and other quality documentation as needed.
- Maintain customer service activities by visiting customers and participating in all programs required by customers.
- Responsible for TS/IATF and all aspects related to preparation and compliance to the standards to maintain certification. Responsible for all of document control for all aspects of manufacturing and office.
- 2 year or 4 year Degree in Engineering Discipline is preferred.
- If no degree, 2 to 5 years experience in the quality field or related.
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, E-mail.
- Previous experience in powdered metal components processing.
If you have a resume, please click “Apply with Resume” button and upload or paste your resume there. If you do not have a resume, please click “Apply with Resume” button, then click “Paste your Resume” button, then type “No resume” in the space provided. Then, you will be directed to complete an application form online.
About Keystone Powdered Metals
Keystone Powdered Metals is a manufacturer of powder metal components supplying the automotive industries. We are located 30 miles north of Charlotte in the heart of Troutman, North Carolina on 90 acres. Our campus consists of two facilities totaling 210,000 square feet and an employment level of 250 employees. Our original plant houses the main powder metal processing equipment and our newest facility was completed in 2004 and is a separate machining area for high accuracy part production.
To learn more about us, please visit www.engsin.com.
About Sumitomo Electric Group
Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. is a recognized global technology leader with over 270,000 employees working at around 390 group companies in 40 countries. Building on more than 120 years of innovation, today Sumitomo Electric is engaged in diversified business activities that support people’s daily lives and industries in five business segments: automotive, infocommunications, electronics, environment & energy, and industrial materials. To learn more about Sumitomo Electric, please visit https://global-sei.com. You can watch videos from our past interns and corporate profile from our YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/SumitomoElectric/). Follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric).
Keystone Powdered Metal CompanyTroutman, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.