- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As we continue to sustain growth and expand our footprint in more areas, Keystone Insurers Group, Inc has an exciting opportunity for an Bond Assistant Manager working out of our Camp Hill Location. Our Corporate Office is proudly located in the heart of Pennsylvania, Keystone Insurers Group has been serving the diverse coverage needs of individuals, families, businesses across the country since 1983 with Partner Agencies in GA, IL, IN, MI, KY, NC, MO, OH, PA, TN, VA, WI, MN, and IA!
Entry level position responsible for placing, processing, and supporting Keystone Partners Surety Bond needs. Candidate will be able to learn surety at a very deep level from expert surety professionals, with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Processing new bonds as they are approved
- Electronically filing and organizing bonds as they are approved
- Processing existing bonds as they renew
- Obtaining P&C License first 3 months of employment
- Attend NASBP Level 1 first year of employment
- Collecting delinquent Premium
- Guiding Partner agencies through surety process via phone and email
- Assist in Surety presentation to Keystone Partners
- Assist in supplying underwriting information to carriers as requested
- Assist in supplying applications and marketing information to Keystone Partners as requested
- Assist fellow employees as needed or requested
- Answer phone calls and redirect as necessary
Knowledge and Skillsets:
· Microsoft Office (experience with Excel, Word, and Outlook required)
· Strong organizational skills
· Effective customer service and telephone skills
· Comfort with “in person” business networking
· Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
· Some travel may be available if candidate desires, not required
· Comfort with Basic Math
· Comfort with Basic Accounting Terms
· Strong work ethic
- High school diploma with ability to read, write and verbally communicate effectively. Basic math and bookkeeping skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment with a customer service focus. Insurance industry experience is helpful but not necessary, other industry experience such as commercial or residential loan office environment, or accounting firm also applicable.
- Recent college degree would substitute for experience
Licensure and Certification Requirements:
· No Licenses or certifications required for hire
· College degree or some college in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing, Insurance, a positive
· Candidate will be required to get P&C license during first 3 months employment, bonds cannot be signed without a license.
In exchange, Keystone will offer competitive compensation including an extremely benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company paid life, company paid long term disability, PTO, holidays, company contribution 401k and much more!
Keystone Insurers Group Corporate
BusinessView all jobs at Keystone Insurers Group Corporate