Director of Information Security
- Posted: February 23, 2023
Are you interested in working for a company that makes a difference? If so, Keystone Human Services has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Information Security. This is a hybrid remote position, located in Hummelstown, PA.
The Director, Information Security is responsible for all aspects of information security including the plan, design, processes, procedures, and implementation of all measures which safeguard access to the enterprise and its data. The position includes responsibility for developing, maintaining, monitoring, and executing the tasks and projects necessary to provide adequate information security throughout the company. The Director, Information Security is a strong advocate for adherence to established security policies and procedures and works with a diverse group of individuals to achieve business goals and improve security.
• Bachelor's degree preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge may be considered
• Minimum of 10 years of Information Technology experience including a minimum of 5 years of security related experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of Information Security standards (ISO 27002, NIST framework, etc.) and rules and regulations related to Information Security and data confidentiality (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FERPA, GDPR, etc.)
• Working knowledge of MS365, Microsoft Active Directory, SaaS, Azure, desktop encryption, VPN technologies, Cisco Network Infrastructure (firewalls, routers, switches)
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with all installed security protection technologies and an understanding of social engineering
• Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
• Demonstrated organizational skills; self-motivated, able to operate independently, be detail oriented and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate both orally and in writing with employees at all levels of the organization
Keystone Human Services is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Keystone Human Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Keystone Human Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?