$100K+ CAREER OPPORTUNITY
RESIDENTIAL SALES ASSOCIATE
Find a new career in the explosive fast paced $100Billion+ Insurance Restoration Industry!
We are an “essential business” in a recession proof industry.
Our Field Sales Associates make over $100k+ per year and Top Sales Producers in the industry make $250k+.
Storms and catastrophic events (hailstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes, and floods) have been growing exponentially over the past 10 years resulting in tens of thousands of property casualty claims for residential property owners in your local community and all over your state.
We are one of the leading local companies that specialize in helping residential property owners after storm and catastrophic events. We are fun to work with and believe in supporting our Sales Associates with the right tools and training to quickly become Million Dollar Sales Producers.
Many property owners have no idea they are eligible for insurance proceeds to restore their property.
We need high-speed sales professionals to help get the word out to them and set up complimentary inspections to see if they qualify for their insurance claim. And in many cases they do!
What You Will Be Doing
- Acquiring new accounts using a combination of leads, cold calling, referrals, and word-of-mouth.
- Setting up complimentary 10-point property inspections for our Company to determine insurance claim qualification.
- Meeting with insurance adjusters on properties to get agreed scope of work and ascertaining size of claim.
- Travel in areas that were recently affected by storms in your area locally and on occasion throughout the state.
- Our Sales Professional earn great incomes helping property owners qualify for insurance proceeds and really enjoy helping their communities rebuild!
- We provide the industry’s leading SVGU Online Virtual Training to teach/train you everything from A to Z in order to quickly become an effective Million Dollar Sales Producer in this industry.
What You Need for this Position
- Past Sales Experience is a MUST
- Enjoy meeting and helping new people
- Great Attitude and high level of energy
- Work your own hours/work your own schedule
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Must have own Vehicle.
- Able to work some evenings and Saturdays
- We provide SVGU Online Virtual Training for this position.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job is 100% commissioned base with unlimited income. Weekly draws available and many others perk and benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Why Work Here?We are a customer service based exterior remodeling company who takes pride in offering quality restoration service. We are large enough to handle any size project, yet small enough to offer an unmatched level of customer service. We at Keystone Builders are not satisfied until you are. We strive to go the extra mile, treating our smallest projects with the same level of importance and attention to detail as our largest ones. For more information or for a free project consultation, please give us a call today.
Growing Company, Customer Service Oriented