Essential Job Duties:
- Processes orders – performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
- Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing orders.
- Assist customer via phone, chat, and email.
- Informs customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by the customer.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Online marketplace sales and knowledge of the marketplace platforms. Previous sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with the company's products and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including some weekends. Must be able to convey product information and availability to customers. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers. Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
- Must have the ability to work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able to work under pressure comfortably
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. College coursework desired. Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts preferred. Basic computer knowledge including MS Office.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.