Budget Execution Analyst
- Expired: June 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Keystone is looking for Budget Execution Analyst to join our team in the Washington, DC metro area.
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide expert level financial analysis support to the CD.
- Conduct research, analyze, and support financial management activities for all phases of the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution processes.
- Plan, organize, and prepare reports, studies, and analyses on the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution process activities.
- Analyze financial management processes, concepts, policies, procedures, and systems, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Identify and recommend process, procedure, or system changes required for compliance and assess the impacts of proposed changes.
- Provide assistance with transformation, process re-engineering, and/or operational initiatives with a financial management nexus.
Required Qualifications/ Experience Level
- 6 years of experience working within the defense, intelligence, or law enforcement communities leading or coordinating complex programs and/or multiple projects.
- 6 years of experience analyzing financial data and executing organizational budgets.
- Working knowledge of financial management and professional accounting theories, concepts, principles, standards, policies, appropriation laws, and procedures applicable to the federal financial government accounting environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to conduct independent research, filter and synthesize data, and produce clear, logical, and concise products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to negotiate, build consensus, and work effectively and independently in a team or collaborative environment.
- Strong proficiency with all Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, and SharePoint.)
- Demonstrated analytic and critical thinking skills, including the ability to think strategically, identify needs and requirements, and develop non-linear recommendations for implementation.
- Ability to build and maintain professional networks and manage competing priorities.
Required Qualifications/ Education Level
- Bachelors Degree (Masters Degree preferred)
- Relevant certifications CAPM, PMP, CDFM, and/or CGFM and/or Acquisition Management Level II or III.
- Masters related to Financial Management or Business Administration.
- Experience with invoicing procedures and government funds accountability laws Superior writing ability.
- Executive staff experience, with a strength in briefing and supporting senior-level executives.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Match
Powered by JazzHR
Keystone Advisors LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Keystone Advisors LLC