Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) has been unlocking electronic measurement insights for 75 years. We are the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovation in wireless, modular, and software solutions. What does Keysight do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmnX--6aFA
With our HP and Agilent legacy, our 10,000+ Keysight employees serve customers in more than 100 countries delivering solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement solutions.
No other company offers our depth and breadth of measurement tools and expertise. Our singular focus helps scientists and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. With our help, they are better able to deliver the breakthroughs that make a measurable difference in the world.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic intern to undertake real-world commercial challenges of enterprise software development. Ideal candidate will have to be an advancedCS major (preferablyMS student) with deep knowledge ofC/C++. Python, Object-Oriented programming.You will be working on developing and contributing to enterprise EDA software.
- Passionate about developing software tools/apps that are intuitive to use and a pleasure to use. And passionate about developing code that is easy to maintain, well architected and documented, and reusable.
- Proficiency in object-oriented analysis, design & programming.
- Strong in programming and working knowledge of C++.
- Programming experience on Windows (Visual Studio) and/or Linux development environments
- Able to communicate effectively
- Pursuing BS/MS in Computer Science
- Prior knowledge of software development
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Calabasas
Job ID : 35812