Responsible for the overall operations in assigned R&D area of responsibility. Develops strategies, customer relationships, and specific programs in order to achieve business objectives.
- Manages work groups representing multiple processes and/ or regions
- Designs, manages, executes tactical business plan to deliver business strategy
- Develops, executes multibusiness programs
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent plus typically 5 years of relevant experience as a first level and second level manager.
- Demonstrated strong management and leadership skills in implementing program/organization strategies
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Clara
Job ID : 35130