Unlock Your Potential, Empower Your Career at KeyLogic!
You'll enjoy an exciting, challenging work environment while supporting projects of national importance.
Web Developer/ Data Designer
In support of a Federal Agency office, we are looking fr a motivated and creative professional who has experience designing, developing, and maintaining websites, as well as updating content online with Drupal and SharePoint software. Applicants must also have a knowledge of Section 508 requirements and policies.
- Revise and update current internal and external web pages
- Create visually attractive layouts and easy-to-navigate web pages
- Maintain, expand, and enhance the web pages once built
- Coordinate with communications team to update social media campaigns online
- Post new items, fact sheets, blogs, infographics, press releases, video and other related announcements to internal and external websites
- Maintain and update Fossil Energy's Powerpedia pages
- Review existing website content, repair broken links, and correct any errors (including spelling) as needed
- Ensure all website content is Section 508 compliant. Redesign and/or develop solutions to ensure compliance if an accessibility problem is detected
- Ensure all website content is consistent with branding guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field, such as communications; Master's degree is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Experience in Section 508 compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Strong project-management, time-management, and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to diverse requests and quickly changing requirements
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, and a collaborative team player
KeyLogic is a highly successful provider of professional and engineering services. We specialize in solutions that enable our customers to make better decisions for their organization. KeyLogic’s performance has earned the company a solid reputation for high standards, proactive solutions, and an outstanding commitment to the customer, best exemplified by the fact we have never had a one-time federal customer — all of our customers have provided repeat business. This has led us to achieve significant growth every year since our founding in 1999.
At KeyLogic, we're known for our extraordinary commitment to the success of the organizations we serve. Our client list includes the Department of Defense (DoD), where we provide services for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the U.S. Army and Navy, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Departments of Labor (DOL), Energy (DOE), Transportation (DOT) and Treasury (including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)), General Services Administration (GSA), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
KeyLogic Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.