Unlock Your Potential, Empower Your Career at KeyLogic!
You'll enjoy an exciting, challenging work environment while supporting projects of national importance.
Junior Electrical Engineer/Physicist
KeyLogic Systems has an immediate need for a Junior Electrical Engineer/Physicist in Morgantown, WV. The position will join our Energy team supporting the efforts of the National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) in planning and implementing technology research, development and demonstration activities of the Laboratory. The Engineer/Physicist will provide technical and analytical support for conceptualization, formulation, implementation, and management of programs and projects focusing on electricity delivery systems.
- United States Citizenship
- A minimum of a four-year Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics
- An advanced degree is preferred
- Knowledgeable in the areas of electric generation, transmission, distribution, and consumption, including the fundamentals of power systems and control systems
- Cursory knowledge of North American Electric Reliability Corporation Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIP) compliance,
- IEC 61850
- Flow control
- Grid Operations
- High degree of intellectual and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a structured team environment with federal and other technical services contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to deal with clients and colleagues on a daily basis
- Results oriented and able to work on multiple assignments in a fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment
KeyLogic is a highly successful provider of professional and engineering services. We specialize in solutions that enable our customers to make better decisions for their organization. KeyLogic’s performance has earned the company a solid reputation for high standards, proactive solutions, and an outstanding commitment to the customer, best exemplified by the fact we have never had a one-time federal customer — all of our customers have provided repeat business. This has led us to achieve significant growth every year since our founding in 1999.
At KeyLogic, we're known for our extraordinary commitment to the success of the organizations we serve. Our client list includes the Department of Defense (DoD), where we provide services for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the U.S. Army and Navy, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Departments of Labor (DOL), Energy (DOE), Transportation (DOT) and Treasury (including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)), General Services Administration (GSA), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
KeyLogic Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
KeyLogic Systems, Inc.