COMPANY STANDARDS:In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within determined timeframes.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees, departments, divisions, etc.
- Work on additional tasks, assignments and projects as needed.
- Organize loan documents for electronic transfer to servicer
- Research missing documents
- Assist with input of invoices
- Other projects utilizing Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - specifically Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work individually and on a team
- Ability to multitask and re-prioritize tasks as required
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to shift gears quickly is important.
____ College degree or equivalent work experience.
____ Advanced degree or equivalent experience.
0-2 Years relevant experience
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.