About the Job
KeyBank's Human Resources team is committed to supporting the Bank in talent acquisition, talent management and employee engagement. The Human Resources team fuels the success of the Bank by aligning talent with the business' goals and delivering on our Employee Promise. The KeyBank Human Resources Internship Program is designed to develop future Human Resources professionals who possess broad capabilities and skill sets. We are looking for a select group of energetic, client-focused individuals to join our Human Resources Internship Program for summer 2020.
Essential Job Functions
You will begin with an orientation that will introduce you to Key's infrastructure and the business. You will receive professional etiquette, Excel, PowerPoint and on-the-job training to help you perform in your internship. Interns work closely with managers within HR's Centers of Excellence and with Line of Business Partners. You will support processes and projects that have a direct impact on the business areas. Throughout the summer you will gain exposure to senior leaders and will develop an understanding of the HR functions. You will get direct coaching and feedback on your performance.
Opportunities where Interns may be placed include:
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Enterprise Training
- Shared Services Employee Relations and HR Compliance
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program (primarily graduating by summer 2021)
- Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in HR, Business, Analytics, IO Psychology, or related majors (with HR, business, and data analytics coursework)
- A minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Strong critical thinking and data analysis skills with a passionate for digitization and technology
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.