About the Business
KeyBank Technology and Operations (KTO) is comprised of more than 3,000 employees and supports Key's business units and clients across all lines of business and plays a significant role in Key's ability to build enduring client relationships through innovative solutions and extraordinary service. KTO delivers innovative technology to clients, such as mobile and online banking, and world-class operations solutions, including loan, payment and treasury services.
The KTO team has deployed industry-leading DevOps capabilities and leverages Agile and Iterative methodologies to drive change, providing comprehensive technology solutions to Key's lines of business & functional areas ($155 million in new technology capabilities annually, operating/supporting 800 systems).
KTO drives Key's focus on automation and robotics in addition to leading Key's enterprise data and information systems which enable the transformation of customer and market data into valuable insights and analytics.
In addition, the KTO function is accountable for Enterprise Security, including Information Security, Cybersecurity, Fraud Detection/Management, Physical Security, Operations, Servicing, and Procurement.
At Key, we understand the importance of technology and the role it plays in differentiating ourselves in the marketplace. One way to guarantee we have continued learning and growth is through our on-going investments in the development and recruitment of individuals equipped with future focused skillsets who bring creativity and advanced capabilities to our business.
About the Position
Our summer internship program spans 10 weeks in duration and allows you to work alongside KeyBank's experts within Key Technology and Operations (KTO). The internship provides exposure to our innovative operations and technology initiatives. We ensure that our internships offer valuable experience through a structured program.
Opportunities where interns may be placed include:
- Cyber and Information Security
- Reporting and analytics
- Robotics process automation and digitization
- Software coding and engineering
- Data engineering
- Network infrastructure
- Work alongside industry experts and professionals on critical projects
- Exposure to KeyBank and Key Technology and Operations
- Training and learning opportunities (on-the-job, Excel and PowerPoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, VBA and more)
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Upon successful completion of the internship, you will have the opportunity to be considered for placement (after graduation) in our KTO Analyst Rotational Program. Candidacy for the program will be based on skills demonstrated, performance, career interests, internship experience and business demand.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Management, Software Engineering, Web Development, Computer Programming, Network Engineering, Game Design and System Administration or related field or Industrial Engineering, Operations, Statistics/ Mathematics, Business or related field
Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams
- Actively involved in community and/ or extracurricular activities
- Preferred 3.3 GPA minimum
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.